Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Please send some prayers my way ...


My little family is in a dire financial situation. I learned yesterday that my wages are going to be garnished. That means a huge, and I do mean huge, amount of money will be deducted from my paycheck. I am going to submit a Claim of Exemption to reduce the amount. Please say a prayer for my family that all will work out.

And here it is rapidly approaching Christmas. I wanted so much to make this a special Christmas for Jim.

The "Grinch" has sure made a most unwelcome appearance in our home.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so sorry, Carol. I'd be happy to pray for you and your family!

Kalola said...

Thank you, Julie. I am trying very hard to believe that everything will work out. Right now I am devastated.

Rosie said...

Thinking of you!

Elaine said...

I'm so sorry. I'll keep you in my prayers!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com